- The Membership card is the property of the issuing agent and must be returned upon request. Membership card is valid only to the date embossed on said cards. Membership card has no cash value. Membership term is valid for one (1) year after initial purchase date.
- Priority Privilege membership and its collaterals have no cash value.
- Priority Privilege membership is not transferable unless stated otherwise.
- Priority Privilege reserves the right to change, modify or amend membership benefits, participating hotels & restaurants listings and any terms and conditions communicated in this or any other Priority Privilege material, at its absolute discretion at any time, without giving a reason and without notice.
- A member may terminate his or her membership by giving notice in writing and by returning the membership card, all certificates and receipts within 10 days of receiving the membership pack.
- Priority Privilege shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any member as a result of cancellation of his or her membership.
- Without prejudice to any other mode of proof, through payment for Priority Privilege a member accepts these terms and conditions as amended from time to time and agrees to be bound by them.
- Priority Privilege reserves the right to cancel or suspend membership at any time, if it is suspected the membership is being operated fraudulently.
- The list of participating restaurants is subject to change without notice. Please confirm availability when booking.
- Any certificate issued as part of the membership shall not be replaced if lost. Lost or stolen cards must be reported to Priority Privilege Customer Service Centre. A processing fee will be charged for each replacement membership card, with the same expiration date as the previously issued card.
- Should, for any reason, the Priority Privilege membership programme be discontinued, InterContinental Hotels Group and the hotels and resorts included in Priority Privilege shall have no financial liability to the member.
- You must be 18 years of age or above to join Priority Privilege.
- Best Flexible Rate means the lowest publicly available unrestricted rate.
- When traveling, members are requested to inquire with the respective InterContinental Hotels Group hotel if any Priority Privilege benefits are available.
- Blackout dates may apply:
Membership Card – Blackout dates Include: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve. Please check when booking membership benefits are available on the date required.
F&B Certificates – Blackout dates Include: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, International Women’s Day, Easter Brunch Buffet, Hung King’s Commemoration Day, Vietnamese Liberation Day, Vietnam National Day, Mid Autumn Festival, Vietnamese Women’s Day, Vietnamese Lunar New Year TET and any additional local blackout dates. Please check when booking membership benefits are available /applicable on dates required.
- Priority Privilege member promotional rates or special offers available from time to time.
- Airfare and accommodation packages are excluded from Priority Privilege accommodation benefits unless stated otherwise.
- Any accommodation certificates are only valid for the days and period specified.
- Seasonal rates, lower than those offered to Priority Privilege members, may be available from time to time. Please check at time of booking if there are lower rates available.
- A member staying more than one night may use certificates on consecutive nights unless otherwise stated.
- Priority Privilege accommodation benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other accommodation discounts or offers.
- To qualify for accommodation benefits, members must show their valid membership card and/or accommodation certificates on arrival.
20% Off Best Flexible Rates
- 20% Off benefit applies 7 nights per week subject to last room type availability.
- 20% Off benefit applies to all room types for which the Best Flexible Rate is available.
- Member need not be present at time of check-in.
- Member must show membership mobile app or membership card on arrival at the restaurant and/or surrender the certificate to receive member benefits.
- Only one Priority Privilege card is accepted per booking.
- When dining with at least one other person in a participating restaurant during normal hours of operation, Dining Discount is offered on all standard adult meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner if available.
- When dining alone in a participating restaurant during normal hours of operation, Dining Discount is offered on all standard adult meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner if available.
- Dining Discount is not available on packages inclusive of accommodation and meals or any other special offer.
- Dining Discount is only for the food and beverage portion of your bill (excluding premium spirits and wine selection).
- Dining Discount is not available on room service menus, snack menus, supper menus, children’s menus, and special events held in function rooms. Dining Discount is not available on outside banqueting, outside catering and take-away.
- Dining Discount is not valid for tax, service fee and gratuity.
- Priority Privilege Dining Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other dining discounts or offers.
- Dining Discount is not transferable.
- Supplementary/Spouse card cannot be used in the same restaurant as main card holder during the same meal period.
We understand and appreciate members’ concern about the privacy afforded to information collected about them. InterContinental Hotels Group is bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act. We now provide the following privacy statement that relates to personal information collected about members of Priority Privilege.
Personal Information Collected
The information collected by InterContinental Hotels Group, its Agent or Administrator, includes your name, business and home address, business & home contact numbers, fax, email, credit card details. Collection of this information is necessary to process and deliver your membership. It also ensures that we are able to contact you for renewal in 12 months time to ensure your continuity as a member. We have also collected information pertaining to your travel and leisure requirements to enable us to contact you throughout the year to update you on any promotions or special events happening in or around the hotels in Asia Pacific and other countries where you can benefit from your membership of Priority Privilege, or on other InterContinental Hotels Group programmes. This ensures that you receive the greatest benefits from your membership. If the information we collect about you were not provided, we may not be able to process your membership or contact you to renew your membership in 12 months time or to update you on promotions, thus limiting your membership benefits.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Information collected by InterContinental Hotels Group is only disclosed to our fulfillment house and mail-houses under strict contract and may be stored overseas by InterContinental Hotels Group. To ensure that members obtain the full benefit of being a Priority Privilege member, we may from time to time send you information and specials on products and services of our business partners. You may cancel this benefit by contacting us and asking to be removed from third party promotions.
If you cease to become a member of Priority Privilege we will retain your details for 12 months so that you can easily rejoin when you wish to.
Access to Your Information
You may request access to the personal information that InterContinental Hotels Group holds about you by contacting the Priority Privilege Customer Service Centre.